Facebook is one of the most popular social networks on the internet today and it’s not hard to see why. First of all it has a huge audience, is there anybody you know who doesn’t have one? But it also has more features than ever which can become daunting to first time users.
Being a part of the Facebook community will help you to keep up date with current topics and trends, see what people are talking about and communicate one-on-one with potential customers. Is this an opportunity you can afford to miss?
Business pages and personal profiles actually aren’t that different. Your voice will be consistent, you’ll post regularly and you will interact with an audience. Training a beginner will help you to work both areas of Facebook.
What our Facebook Training will help you with:
- How to sign up to Facebook
- How to create a Facebook page
- Personalising your profile
- Updating statuses, posts and profile information
- How to write on someone’s wall
- How to respond to comments and make comments
- How to edit comments
- How to add and edit photo albums
- How to upload a video
- How to tag people in comments, posts and photos
- How to understand Facebook notifications
- How to chat and use Facebook messages
- The ‘like’ button
- Facebook marketing opportunities
We’ll train you at a pace that suits you. There is a lot that can be done with Facebook but it’s more beneficial for you to fully absorb each stage before bombarding you with information.
We can help you setup a brand new Facebook page or help you to make the most of an existing one. If you have any questions about our training or a general Facebook enquiry then please give us a call on 08456 189700 and we’ll be more than happy to help you.