Google AdWords is an exceptionally powerful way to bring new customers to your website.
It doesn’t matter whether your website is for information, provides a service or is an e-commerce site, AdWords can bring you relevant traffic that has the best chance of converting into an enquiry or sale.
So what are the benefits of Google Adwords?
1. Adwords is measurable.
This means that all of the different metrics such as cost per click, impressions, conversion etc are all trackable, measurable and comparable to previous results of the same metrics.
2. Adwords is cost effective.
You only pay for your advertising, if someone clicks on your advert. This means that you are guaranteed to at least have someone visit your website, when you pay your money. What other type of marketing guarantees that?
3. Adwords is highly relevant to your business.
When an Adwords campaign is set up correctly, you will only get clicks and impressions that are relevant to your business. You can only get clicks and impressions from people that have done a search looking for your business, or your product or service.
4. Adwords is so easy to target.
Not only does Adwords allow you to input specific keywords to target your audience, you can also trim down your audience dependent on location, their language, what device they are on, the time they are searching for your product/service and many more different options. You will only get the clicks that YOU want if you set up the campaign well.
We have achieved the Google AdWords qualified individual status, which essentially means we have passed a Google AdWords exam set by Google, as well as managed a minimum budget level, when looking after our clients Google AdWords campaigns.
We offer Google AdWords training – which is a one day course designed to help you get the most out of Google AdWords.
Alternatively, we offer a full Google AdWords Management service, which means we can:
- Carry out the research to find the relevant keywords applicable to your website.
- Ensure we are bidding on keywords represented by your website.
- Set up AdWords campaigns.
- Manage daily budgets.
- Manage the success of your AdWords campaigns.
- Split test different Google AdWords and different landing pages.
- Use different varieties of keyword matches including broad match, phrase match, exact match, negative match and embedded negative match.
- Set up Google Image Ads.