Local SEO is one of the newer services that Zaddle offer. However, that doesn’t mean we’re short on knowledge. We have already helped an number of businesses to the top pages of Google with our Local SEO services. Local SEO is the way to get your business premises listed in the top rankings for the map results. This is fantastic for any business that wants to be found locally. Imagine that you own a restaurant. Why would you not want to be found at the top of the map results for a search of ‘restaurants in lincoln’? Well now you can with Zaddle’s Local SEO services.
What Does This Package Include?
Our Local SEO Services package includes the following:
– Optimisation and maintenance of your Contact us page on your website.
– Optimisation and Management of your Google My Business Page.
– Checking the web using our tools to make sure your Business name, address and phone number are consistent across the web in directories.
– Adding your correct business details to relevant, high quality directories and websites to help boost the ranking of your business.
– Helping you to encourage customers to review your products and services.
All of the above are contributing factors for Local SEO. If Google can see that your business address is consistent across the web, and can see that customers would be happy to recommend your services, then it will see no problem in ranking you higher for relevant local searches.
How Much Does It Cost?
Our Local SEO Services are charged at £150+VAT per business address, per month for 6 months. So if you have 4 different branches to your business that you would like to rank locally on Google for, that would be £600+VAT for 6 months. However if you only have one branch to your business, it can be a very cheap way to bring in a lot of local business! We offer a minimum 6 months contract. The reason for this is that we deem 6 months a reasonable length of time for results of the work to become obvious. The SEO world is slow moving, and Local SEO is no exception. Results are not quick, however they are consistent.
Need To Convince Your Boss That Local SEO is a Good Investment?
So you have decided that our Local SEO Services are a good idea, but think you might have trouble convincing your boss to invest in them.. Here are some stats that will help you persuade them:
1. 97% of people use the internet to research local products and services.
2. There were 140 billion local searches expected for 2014.
3. 98% of searchers will choose a business that is ranked on page one of Google.
4. Finally 88% of consumers consult online reviews before making a purchase of a local service.*
If you take into account all of these points, you have the perfect case for making Local SEO a business priority! Give us a call today on 08456189700 to discuss your Local SEO.
*Statistics taken from BrightLocal