Having a good understanding Google Analytics is hugely beneficial to your company. Seeing where your customers are coming from helps you to work on your SEO and social media strategies. If loads of your customers visit your website from Facebook and hardly any come from Twitter, then you should focus most of your marketing to Facebook.
You will also see:
- The geographical location of your visitors
- How long they spend on your website
- How many pages people visit
- Which website your visitors come from
Unless you have a lot of experience with Google Analytics, it can appear overwhelming. There are so many options and tools to experience that it’s difficult to know where to start or what to even look for. Some people spend years using Google Analytics without really knowing what it’s capable of.
How our Google Analytics Training will help you:
- We can show you how to make the most of the Analytics tools
- Setup Google Analytics and customise it to suit your needs
- Identifying and segmenting traffic sources
- See how users use your website and where you may lose them
- We can create shortcuts so you can find what you need, faster
- Learn how to optimise your marketing after reading your Analytics
We offer our training in a few different ways, from workshop experiences to presentations and demonstrations, we can train you as an individual or as a group. We’ll work our training around you and your requirements and will help to develop a program that works at your pace.
We know everybody learns things differently and have different levels of experience, so we’ll adapt our methods to help you learn what’s important at your own rate. We’ll also leave spreadsheets and notes with you so that you can keep referring back to the expertise.
For any more information about our Google Analytics Training or any of the other training courses we offer please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Or to book a free consultation and discuss your options call us on 08456 189700.